This Innovative New Online Driver Training Program:
1. Reduces Risk:
Improved driver performance means fewer traffic tickets and crashes, which equates to less potential for economic losses for the company.
2. Improves Driver Performance:
DTA’s Fleet Driver Improvement Program provides research proven effective strategies to help give your drivers the tools needed to be safer behind the wheel.
3. Meets Compliance Standards:
Meet company, insurance, or state standards by making Fleet Driver Improvement part of your overall risk management and loss prevention strategy.
Over 10 Million Drivers Trained & Counting, Since 1977
The Driver Improvement Program originated in the insurance industry with a laser-sharp focus on economic loss prevention. The driver improvement strategies taught within the course work have proven effective through validated research study.
Why Online Driver Improvement?
- Convenience: Drivers can login and complete the course from any internet connected computer. This provides flexibility to take the course during company time (if permitted) or not.
- Accessible: The course can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on any desktop or mobile device. Users simply create a unique username and password for their course access and the course is available any time they want.
- Easy to Manage: Safety managers can easily register their company to access a control panel for managing users and completion notification.
Online Course Details
Course material mixes text, video and animation in roughly six hours of instruction. It also includes an identity validation system to help prevent the possibility of fraud as well as end of unit quizzes to ensure comprehension from the user.
Certificates of completion are available to users at the end of the course, which can also be sent directly to the safety manager.
The DTA Fleet Driver Improvement Program is intended for commercial safety training purposes and is not intended to meet state/court requirements for traffic ticket of point reduction.
Take a big step toward improving your driver’s performance and register your team for this course today: