WHAT IS THE WPP?
An overwhelming number of employers state that poor on-the-job performance had more to do with “fit” than skills and abilities. Employees are the new competitive edge, and more companies are racing to acquire top talent before their competitors do.
Finding and retaining top performers is more than just finding the right person with the right skills; it also involves finding the right “fit” and providing the right training. The Workstyle & Performance Profile (WPP), a personality test for hiring and training, helps predict on-the-job performance for potential candidates allowing you to make stronger hiring decisions.
With the Workstyle & Performance Profile hiring assessment tool, you can find the right candidates faster and more effectively with:
- Action-Oriented Feedback on how to leverage the candidate's natural workstyle
- Potential Areas for Coaching & Development
- Job Fit Considerations
- Management Tips
- Suggested Interview Questions
BENEFITS OF USING THE WPP
When using hiring assessment tools companies have achieved:
- 50% Reduction in Turnover (Retail Employers)
- 97% Improvement in Production (Insurance Claims Examiners)
- 57% Decrease in Cost-per-Claim (Healthcare Employer)
- $308K Increase in Annual Sales per Rep (Banking Employer)
The Workstyle & Performance Profile hiring assessment tool is based on the five factor model (FFM) with the additional dimension of Leadership Orientation.
WHY THE WPP IS DIFFERENT
The WPP is used by managers and recruiters across the globe to place the right people in the right positions. Their companies are experiencing unprecedented increases in productivity and job satisfaction.