This innovative in-class employee safety training session based on the Safety Quotient™ focuses on how individual personality differences contribute to a safe or unsafe workplace. It is available in two different formats:
Level 1 – For Front-Line Employees
This employee safety training session provides a practical method for reducing preventable incidents by first understanding what causes human error. Included in course materials is the popular SafeSELF Action Plan.
Level 2 – For Supervisors
This employee safety training session helps leaders understand how personality contributes to preventable incidents. Participants will learn how to spot high-risk individuals and ways to train and manage those employees.
Why Choose This Course?
This is not your traditional employee safety training. Instead, it is focused around behavioral safety and risk-tolerance attitudes in the workplace, backed by individual results from the Safety Quotient™ Employee Risk Assessment.
- How to explain the causes of human error
- How personality types can contribute to increasing or reducing safety risks
- How to reduce risk of incidents by managing personality risk in themselves and others
- Industry stats on human error
- Psychology of behavioral safety and risk tolerance
- Research & case studies on personality risk assessments
- SafeSELF Personal Action Plan
- Individual and group exercises