WHAT IS THE WVA?
The Work Values & Attitude (WVA) assessment is designed for employers to use for employee screening, selection and development. The results contain data on each person’s strengths and risks and help predict behavior in these key areas:
- Positive Attitude
- Aggression Control
- Open Communication
The WVA reports offer insight that helps organizations:
- Decrease negative outcomes such as employee absenteeism, turnover, theft, fraud and violence, AND
- Increase positive outcomes such as teamwork, employee engagement, productivity, customer satisfaction, profitability, and more.
BENEFITS OF USING THE WVA
The WVA helps employers and managers understand how people will “fit” to roles and corporate values and attitudes by providing a preview of an individual’s natural workstyle and default settings. The reports provide insights that lead to increases in positive outcomes such as retention, productivity and engagement, and decreases in negative outcomes such as turnover, management challenges, and poor organizational and culture fit. The WVA can be used:
- Fast & Easy: Completed report results are available within 60 minutes of the candidate submitting the questionnaire.
- Better Pre-Screening Insight: Employer reports contain scores based on the key personality traits, which helps shortlist for interviews.
- Better Interviews: Reports provide interview questions for the interviewer based on each participant’s unique results.
- Convenience: Entire process is online through web portal 24/7
- Included in our core bundle of assessments