Whether you’re a start-up building a team from scratch, or a large organization that has been in business for years, finding top talent is vital to success. When hiring, traditional interviewing has a 50% success rate in hiring people who become ‘good’ or ‘high’ performers, but the personalized insights from behavioral assessments lead to better interviews and better hiring decisions, helping you hire more stars.
- Hiring a ‘top performer’ over an ‘average performer’ yields up to 67% more productivity and profit.
- 1 out of 4 people is “higher risk” for low productivity, absenteeism, turnover, theft, fraud, violence, harassment, and more.
- In an interview, you can see experience, skills, education, appearance, verbal communication, and background check data. What you can’t see (and why you need assessments), is to predict:
- Someone’s hidden “hard wiring,” character, attitude, preferred work style.
- How someone acts when nobody is watching
- How someone is most likely to behave in the future
Join Greg Ford, Co-Founder and CEO of TalentClick to learn how behavioral assessments are used to understand personality, hire star candidates, and develop your most important asset – your employees.