Human Error Causes 90% of Driving Incidents
The top 3 challenges we help transportation companies solve:
- Reducing turnover by predicting who is naturally suited to the job
- Identifying the high-risk drivers most likely to be distracted, fatigued, and cause costly incidents on the road
- Screening in more qualified drivers during a candidate shortage
As distracted driving and shortage of qualified drivers plague the industry, hiring the best drivers helps reduce turnover and roadway incidents. Predict high-risk drivers before you hire.
How We Help: Predictive Analytics
TalentClick behavioral testing provides insight into a person’s default personality traits and how those traits impact their driving behavior. All our assessment reports provide personalized interview questions, manager tips, and job fit considerations relevant to drivers’ strengths and risks to help them be safer behind the wheel.
Predict High-Risk Drivers Before You Hire
- Drivers and Operators who are highly Resistant had on average 53% more At-Fault Crashes
- Drivers and Operators who are highly Distractible had on average 80% more Vehicle Damage
- Drivers and Operators who are highly Impatient had on average a 39% higher Telematics Speeding Score
TalentClick recommends the following solutions to assess your drivers:
The DSQ is used around the world to hire and train top drivers and operators. Are you a safe driver? Take the 10-15 minute assessment now to see your own strengths and risks.
Get a broader sense of personality job fit with this combo report that assesses workstyle, work values, and driver safety. Download our Sample Bus Operator Report: