Our Core Bundle is called the AVP (Attitude-Values-Personality), and it is our core assessment solution package. We’ve bundled our 4 most popular assessments into one easy-to-use survey, providing employers deep pre-hire and coaching insights within minutes.
The AVP solution helps to identify the personality traits and “default settings” which are correlated with successful workplace performance. We have a unique focus on Behavioral Risk, predicting the likelihood of people’s inherent “hard wiring” for positive attitude, integrity, achievement-orientation, responsibility, communication, coachability, aggression, distractibility, and more.
From one survey input of 10-15 minutes, you can receive ANY or ALL of these reports:
- AVP Summary Page (Employer Version)
- AVP Interview Report (Employer Version)
- AVP Combo Report (Employer Version) NEW
- AVP Combo Report (Participant Version) NEW
- Workstyle & Performance Profile (Employer Version)
- Workstyle & Performance Profile (Participant Version)
- Work Values & Attitudes (Employer Version)
- Safety Quotient (Employer Version)
- Safety Quotient (Participant Version)
- Driver Safety Quotient (Employer Version)
- Driver Safety Quotient (Participant Version)
BENEFITS OF USING THE AVP
You may not choose to use all the reports, but we like to give you maximum flexibility and maximum value!
It’s as simple as sending your prospective hire or current employee an email invitation with a link to complete the survey. Within minutes, you will have our easy-to-read reports delivered to your inbox or on our self-serve portal.
Ready to try it out?
WHAT IS PERSONALITY?
Personality can be defined as our inherent traits, instinctive urges, and natural impulses. We call it our “hard wiring” or “default settings,” and they drive our behavior. By gaining advance insight into one’s default settings, an employer can predict how an employee is most likely to act on the job. The employer can leverage the employee’s strengths, minimize risks, and be aware of areas for improvement. Personality assessments are designed to uncover these default settings through a specialized set of questions. At TalentClick, we focus our employee assessments on predicting strengths AND risks, and by providing results that are relevant to the workplace.
AVP – FAQs